Stop War

Often foreigners intending to visit our country on a short visit or move to Ukraine for temporary or permanent residence, face challenges in formulating necessary documents.

The Law of Ukraine "On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons" provides that foreigners may in the prescribed manner immigrate to Ukraine for permanent residence, employment or temporary stay on its territory.

The legal term of stay in Ukraine for a foreigner is made up by the type of visa, under which a foreigner arrives in Ukraine:

  • Visa Type C – a short trip – the stay is limited to 90 days within 180 days from the date of the first entry. This rule also applies to citizens of the countries with visa-free entry to Ukraine.
  • Visa type D – a long-term stay in Ukraine - is issued for the entrance to Ukraine with the aim of making the documents, which give the right to live in Ukraine for more than 90 days.

Legalization of foreigners on the territory of Ukraine is one of the practices of "JUSTIKON." Having studied not only theoretical but also practical side of the issue, our professionals will provide you with qualified legal services at all stages of the procedure of legalization.

Our company will help you in obtaining:

  • Work permit
  • Immigration permit
  • Temporary / permanent residence permit
  • Citizenship of Ukraine
  • Tax payer registration number (TIN)
  • Registration of residence in Kiev
  • Extension of stay on the territory of Ukraine