COST OF SERVICES
- Preparation of a package of documents
- Submission of a package of documents to the Migration Service
- Support when submitting and receiving a mark of extension
- 4600 UAH
- Search for an address to extend your stay and prepare relevant applications
- 5000 UAH
- Notarized translation of a foreigner's passport into Ukrainian
- from 200 UAH
- Payment of state duty
- 200 UAH
List of basic services
- advice on extending the term of registration in Ukraine
- preparation of the request concerning the extension the term of registration of the invited person from the host natural person or a legal entity
- submission of the required set of documentation to the State Migration Service
- obtaining of the foreigner’s passport with a stamp of the Migration Service on extending registration terms
Advantages of work with us
- Our company provides services in the field from 2008
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- When executing extension of the period of stay in Ukraine it is not the last point to have practice in communication with authorities of the State Migration Service and we have it
- We give consultations free of charge
- We need minimum of documentation, our lawyers prepare the rest
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
If you are a foreigner who came to Ukraine and delayed here or plan to stay more than 90 days, this information is for you. You need to extend your stay for the entire period of the circumstances in order to be legally on the territory of Ukraine.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 15.02.2012 № 150 "On approval of the extension of the period of stay and extend or reduce the period of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons on the territory of Ukraine", in case of extending the period of stay in Ukraine it is necessary to appeal to the territorial office of the Migration service not earlier than 10 days and no later than 3 days prior to the expiration of the first registration term.
You got the first registration at crossing the state border, when the official of the correspondent body marked "Entry" in your passport, brought the information to the relevant register or filled in an immigration card.
Extension of stay means putting a correspondent stamp in the passport, which is affixed a registration seal. If international agreements stipulate foreigners’ entry to Ukraine with a national passport, extension of stay in Ukraine, at their request, is issued by writing out a set-in check to the passport.
Grounds for extending the period of stay depends on the type of visa on which you entered.
Extending is possible in the following cases:
1. Transit Visa - in case of a forced stop in Ukraine in connection with emergency for the period necessary to eliminate such emergency;
2. Short-term visa or entry of citizens of the countries with visa-free entry (Azerbaijan, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Uzbekistan) - if there are reasonable grounds to extend their stay on the territory of Ukraine (treatment, pregnancy, childbirth, care for a sick family member, claim rights to inheritance, submission of an application for permission to immigrate or obtaining citizenship of Ukraine, etc.); 3. Long-term visa - if within the term of visa validity the documents giving the right to stay or reside in Ukraine for a period exceeding 90 days were not issued for legitimate reasons.
Responsibility for residence violation in Ukraine
Foreigners and stateless persons detained for illegal stay on the territory of Ukraine (who violated the prohibition to enter Ukraine, in the absence of specific grounds to stay in Ukraine, sentenced by legislation and international treaties of Ukraine (transit through its territory), including a stay with the other person’s visas (permits), passports, fake or spoiled ones or which do not meet the established standard, are placed in temporary settlements for foreigners and stateless persons, who are illegally in Ukraine, with a regulated internal order for the period necessary to prepare them for deportation outside Ukraine enforced, but not more than six months.
Please note that to extend the period of stay a foreigner or an inviting party should have the means to 20 - fold of the subsistence minimum established in Ukraine on the day of entry to Ukraine, for one foreigner per month. If the period of stay of a foreigner or a stateless person in Ukraine is less or more than one month, the said sum is divided by the arithmetic mean of the number of days of the month (30 days) and multiplied by the planned number of days of stay (this amount is added to five days).
The order of registration documents required for extending the term of registration
- Preparation from 1 w.d.
- empowerment at the notary
- translations of the required documents into the Ukrainian language, their notarization
- financial guarantee (if necessary)
- preparation of applications, requests, letters
- preparation of a set of documents
- Submission of documents to the State Migration Service from 3 w.d.
- agreement of the set of documentation with the State Migration Service
- submission of documents, passport included, to the State Migration Service
- Obtaining the passport with the mark on extending residence term from 1 w.d. obtaining the passport
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EXTENDING THE TERM OF REGISTRATION
1. Application-enquiry of a foreigner or a stateless person on extending residence
2. 4 photos
3. Passport of non-resident
4. Passport of the host party-a natural person or the director or a responsible officer of the host party - firm
5. An order appointing a responsible officer of the host party - firm
6. Extract from the Uniform State Register
7. Document confirming the financial security of the host party
8. Documents on the availability of housing in Ukraine, where the person has the right for registration (one of the following)
9. Entitling document on housing
10. entitling document on housing
11. the owner’s application with agreement on the foreigner’s stay on his living space
12. the owner’s passport
13. The receipt of the state fee payment for extension of stay
14. Warrant of attorney on our employee
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on extending the term of registration of a foreigner on the territory of Ukraine
- Law of Ukraine "On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless individuals»
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 15.02.2012, № 150 "On approval of the extension of the period of stay and extending or reducing the period of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons on the territory of Ukraine"
- Order of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine dated 25.04.2012 № 363 "On approval of the procedure for investigating reports of foreigners and stateless persons for extension of stay on the territory of Ukraine"
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 884 from 04.12.2013 "On Approval of the Procedure for verification of sufficient financial security of foreigners and stateless persons to enter Ukraine, stay on the territory of Ukraine, transit through the territory of Ukraine and leaving it and determining the amount of such security "
- The agreement to provide medical assistance to the citizens of CIS countries (ratified by the Law of Ukraine № 1764-III from 01.06.2000)
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 22.06.2011 № 667 "On approval of the provision of medical care to foreigners and stateless persons who are temporarily on the territory of Ukraine"