A permanent residence permit in Ukraine (PRP) is a document that gives the right to live indefinitely on the territory of Ukraine and confirms the maximum list of rights that a non-resident in Ukraine can have.
PRP in Ukraine gives the following rights:
- live on the territory of Ukraine without time limits
- visit the country without limits on the number of visits
- for employment without obtaining an appropriate permit
- obtaining a visa on the territory of Ukraine for a trip abroad
The basis for obtaining a permit is an immigration permit issued by the State Migration Service. The right to obtain an immigration permit is granted to certain categories of foreigners, an exhaustive list of such categories can be found below, in the detailed description of the service.
The validity of a PRP in the form of a booklet is unlimited and there is no need to reissue it after a while, and in the case of obtaining a residence permit from June 1, 2018 in the form of an ID card, the validity period of the permit is set - 10 years.
The term for obtaining a PRP in Ukraine depends on the grounds of the applicant, but the maximum during which the migration service must make a decision is one year.
Our company will help you get a residence permit in Ukraine quickly and without unnecessary hassle. Contact us, consultations are free.
COST OF SERVICES
- Preparation of a package of documents
1 w.d. - 2800 UAH
- Submission of a package of documents to the authorities of the Migration Service
- Control of the process of obtaining an immigration permit
- Obtaining an immigration permit
- Submission of documents for obtaining a PRP
- Accompanying when obtaining a PRP
from 3 months - 6300 UAH
- Notarized translation of documents into Ukrainian
from 1000 UAH
- Payment of state fees
- Service fee (when issued through the SE "Document")
- Finding an address for applying for an immigration permit and preparing relevant applications
from 6000 UAH
- Making a power of attorney for the lawyers of our company
from 500 UAH
- Departure of a notary for a meeting
from 700 UAH
The Law of Ukraine "On Legal Status of Foreigners" provides that foreigners can in the prescribed manner immigrate to Ukraine for permanent residence (a long-term visa is issued for entry to Ukraine).
Immigration - is foreigners’ and stateless individuals’ coming to Ukraine for permanent residence in accordance with the law.
Permission to immigrate must be obtained to get the right on immigration to Ukraine for permanent residence.
Immigration permit - is a decision of the specially authorized central body of executive power and its subordinate bodies on issues of immigration, which grants the right to foreigners and stateless persons to immigrate.
Immigration permit is granted for certain categories of immigrants within the immigration quota or without it determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The immigration quota – is a limited number of foreigners and stateless persons, for whom permission to immigrate during a calendar year is provided.
Immigration permit is provided within the immigration quota to the following categories of immigrants:
- scientists and culture figures, whose immigration meets the interests of Ukraine
- highly qualified specialists and workers, whose urgent need is essential for the economy of Ukraine
- individuals who invested into the economy of Ukraine with foreign convertible currency in the amount of not less than one hundred (100) thousand dollars, registered in the order established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- individuals who are full-blood brothers or sisters, grandfathers or grandmothers, grandsons or granddaughters of Ukrainian citizens
- individuals who used to be a citizen of Ukraine
- parents, husband (wife) of the immigrant and his minors
- individuals who continuously resided in Ukraine for three years since obtaining the status of a victim of trafficking in human beings
Immigration permit without immigration quota is available:
- to one of the spouses if the other spouse, with whom he has been married for more than two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, to children or parents of Ukrainian citizens
- to individuals who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are in the care or under the care of the citizens of Ukraine
- to individuals who have the right for citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin
- to individuals whose immigration is of state interest for Ukraine
- to foreign Ukrainians, to foreign Ukrainian families and their children in the event of their common entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
- Immigration permit is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- During this time, you must apply to the Migration Service for processing the permanent residence.
A person who permanently resides outside Ukraine and has received permission to immigrate, is issued a long-term visa by the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine on his appeal.
Upon arrival in Ukraine, an immigrant must apply to the territorial office of the Migration Service of his residence within five working days for issuing a permanent residence permit.
A person who legally stays in Ukraine and has received permission to immigrate, is provided with a permanent residence permit by the territorial office of the migration service within a week from the date of submission of the application.
According to the Law of Ukraine "On Immigration" the period of consideration of the application on immigration permit must not exceed one year from the date of its submission.
Within 30 calendar days after getting the permanent residence permit a foreigner should contact the housing office or the territorial offic of the State Migration Service of the place of residence with a statement, according to which he is registered (gets registration), which is put on the form of the residence permit.
The order of registration permanent residence permit in Ukraine
||from 1 w.d.|
|Submission of the documents to the State Migration Service||
||from 60 w.d.|
|Obtaining immigration permit||getting the immigration permit||from 1 w.d.|
|Permanent residence permit execution||
||from 5 w.d.|
|Place of residence registration||registration of the place of residence according to the address by stamping in the permanent residence permit (if necessary, for additional payment)||from 1-3 w.d.|
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GETTING IMMIGRATION PERMIT AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
|1. Request on getting permit for immigration||Original|
|2. Request on permanent residence permit||Original|
|3. Passport||A copy of the translation into Ukrainian, the translator's signature notarized||It is necessary to certify and translate the first page of the passport; in case a visa is necessary, - the page with the visa must be translated and certified,
too.Also it is required to provide a copy of the page of the passport with a stamp on the border crossing (at every crossing the border of Ukraine during the period of obtaining a residence permit)
|4. 8 photos||On the matted base, basis 35 x 45mm|
|5. Documentation on having dwelling in Ukraine, where the person obtains the right on registration|
|6. A document that certifies the right on the dwelling||Notarized copy or original and copy|
|7. The owner’s/owners’ letter of consent for registration||Original with a notarized sign of an owner/-s||In case the applicator is not the owner of the dwelling|
|8. The owner’s/-s’ passport|
|9. Document on the place of residence abroad||Original|
|10. Medical certificates stating that the person is not sick:
||Original||With the exception of a spouse of a citizen of Ukraine, (if the marriage lasts more than two years), children and parents of citizens of Ukraine, persons who have the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin|
|11. Clean criminal record on the territory of citizenship||Original||With the exception of a spouse of a citizen of Ukraine, (if the marriage lasts more than two years), children and parents of citizens of Ukraine, persons who have the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin|
|12. Clean criminal record on the territory of Ukraine||Original|
|13. Receipt of payment of the state fee and the services of the Migration Service||Original|
|14. Power of attorney||Notarized copy||On behalf of a foreign citizen to our employees|
|15. In accordance with the category of immigrants one of the following documents is served|
|16. Document confirming the support of the request by the central body of executive power in Ukraine||Original||For figures of science and culture, whose immigration meets the interests of Ukraine|
|17. Documents confirming the compliance of the specialist’ or a worker’s level of qualification with the requirements in the list approved by the central executive authority on Labour and Social Policy||Original||For highly skilled professionals and workers, an urgent need for which is notable for the Ukrainian economy|
Charter and / or registered agreements (Contracts) on investment
|Notarized copy||For those who have implemented foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine in foreign currency in the amount not less than one hundred (100) thousand dollars|
|19. Bank certificate about foreign investment in foreign convertible currency in an amount not less than one hundred (100) thousand US dollars||Original||For those who have implemented foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine in foreign currency in the amount not less than one hundred (100) thousand dollars|
|20. Documents certifying the family relationship with a citizen of Ukraine||Original||For individuals who are full-blood brothers or sisters, grandfathers or grandmothers, grandchildren, spouses of a citizen of Ukraine (if the marriage lasts more than two years), children or parents of Ukrainian citizens|
|21. A document that confirms that the person used to be a citizen of Ukraine||Original||For the individuals who used to be citizens of Ukraine|
|22. Documents certifying the applicant's family relationship with the immigrant and the document that the immigrant has no objection to his immigration and ensures financial security at the level not lower the subsistence minimum established in Ukraine||Original||For parents, husband (wife) of the immigrant and his minors|
|23. The document, which confirms the status of a victim of trafficking in persons, as well as the
document which confirms the permanent legal residence of the person on the territory of Ukraine for three years from the date of obtaining the status of a victim of trafficking in people
|Original||For individuals who permanently resided in Ukraine for three years since the establishment of the status of a victim of trafficking in human beings|
|24. Documents of appointment of guardians or trustees over citizens of Ukraine or documents that certify being placed under guardianship or custody of the citizen of Ukraine||Original||For individuals who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are in the custody or guardianship of Ukrainian citizens|
|25. Documents that confirm that they or at least one of their parents, grandfather or grandmother, full-blood brother or sister were born or permanently resided on the territory that became the territory of Ukraine until July 16, 1990||Original||For individuals who have the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin|
|26. Proposal of the central organ of executive power in Ukraine that immigration of the person is of state interest for Ukraine||Original||For individuals whose immigration has state interest for Ukraine|
* J - Justicon, C - Client
If necessary, the relevant territorial authorities and departments, executing the production of Immigration permit, can claim other documents which specify the grounds for granting permission to immigrate, if it is not contrary to the Law of Ukraine "On Immigration", as well as to invite applicants or other persons to talk.
Documents issued by competent authorities of foreign countries, must be legalized in the established order, unless otherwise is provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on getting a permanent residence permit in Ukraine.
- The Law of Ukraine "On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons"
- The Law of Ukraine "On Immigration"
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ukraine of 26 December 2002 p. Number 1983 "On Approval of the Procedure for the immigration quota, the order of the processing of the application for permission to immigrate and its abolition and the implementation of such decisions, order processing and issuing a permanent residence permit"
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ukraine dated March 28, 2012 № 251 "On approval of the execution, preparation and issuance of a permanent and temporary residence permits and technical description of their forms and making changes in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 26 December 2002 № 1983"
- Order of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine dated July 15, 2013 № 681 "On approval of the Interim order of consideration of applications for registration of the permanent and temporary residence permit"