Registration or de-registration of the place of residence (address registration)
We will prepare the necessary documents and submit applications for registration or de-registration of a place of residence
Рекомендую! Очень профессионально работают, легко общаться, доброжелательные. Всё вып…
Хочу поблагодарить юридическую компанию ЮСТИКОН в лице юриста Марии Литвин за оказани…
Briefly about a registration of the place of residence
1) Registration/declaration of the place of residence (address registration) or de-registration it is a way to notify the state of your place of residence or stay: assigning an official address to a person or its absence.
2) All citizens of Ukraine must be registered, except for persons who have registered their departure for permanent residence abroad. Also, registration is required for foreigners who have issued documents for residence in Ukraine.
3) 30 days are allotted for registration/declaration of the place of residence from the date of arrival at a new place of residence or registration of documents for residence for the first time.
For the absence of registration/declaration for more than 30 days, administrative liability is provided.
For foreigners and stateless persons - this is a fine from 1700 to 5100 UAH.
The cost of a registration/de-registration of the place of residence
- Preparation of a package of documents
- Submission of documents to the centre of administrative service
- Obtaining an extract from the register of a territorial community (if necessary)
- 2000 uah
- Searching for an address for registration
- by agreement
- A power of attorney for the lawyers of our company
- from 550 uah
Detailed about a registration of the place of residence
Who needs to register a place of residence in Ukraine?
All citizens of Ukraine must register or declare their place of residence in Ukraine, as well as foreigners who have registered in Ukraine:
- temporary residence permit
- permanent residence permit
- temporary certificate of a citizen of Ukraine
certificate of a refugee or a person in need of complementary protection or who has been granted temporary protection
What to do if there is no place for registration?
We can find an address for registration in Kyiv and Kyiv region, depending on your needs and goals.
What is the difference between registration and declaration of residence?
The declaration of the place of residence takes place online by submitting an application on the Portal Diya. Registration of residence requires you to visit the Administrative Services Center in person to apply. You need to contact the Administrative Services Center serving the locality of the housing where you want to register.
The result of both the declaration and registration is the entry of information about the place of residence in the appropriate register of the territorial community. That is, the difference lies only in how you will notify the state of your place of residence - online or offline. A similar principle applies to removal from the declared/registered place of residence.
Declaration of residence is only possible if:
- housing of a private form of ownership;
– information about housing is included in the State Register of Rights to Real Estate (i.e. an extract or information certificate from the State Register of Rights to Real Estate).
In all other cases, it is necessary to contact the ASC and submit documents for registration.
Also, if the declaration does not take place in your own accommodation, all co-owners of the housing where you declare residence will need to register on the Portal Diya in order to give their consent to the declaration of your residence.
How long does it take to register/declaration of residence and withdraw from it?
Registration/declaration of the place of residence or de-regisrtation from it takes place on the day of application or the next working day.
What is the result of registration/declaration of residence?
The result of the registration/declaration of the place of residence or de-regisrtation from it is the entry by the registration authority of the relevant information into the register of the territorial community. Information about the refusal or satisfaction of the application comes by e-mail or a message to the phone number left in the application.
The order of registration and de-registration of residence (residence registration)
- Submission of documents to an Administrative service center from 1 w.d.
- preparation of applications, powers of attorney
- submission of documents to the ASC
- when registering, the presence of the owner or a notarized statement-consent from him for registration is required
- Getting a result 1 w.d. obtaining an extract/information from the register of the territorial community
Questions and comments