Temporary residence permit in Ukraine (TRP) - an option for the legalization of foreigners for a period of 6 months to three years, without restrictions on the number of intersections and the period of stay on the territory of Ukraine.
Grounds for obtaining a TRP:
- business registration in Ukraine
- marriage with a citizen of Ukraine or an immigrant
- study at the university
- other grounds
To obtain a TRP - you need to collect a package of documents and contact the territorial division of the Migration Service at the place of future registration. Provided that all the documents are in order and the foreigner is in Ukraine legally - in fifteen working days the residence permit will be ready.
After obtaining a TRP - it is mandatory to register a place of residence (to register), for this the law provides for 30 calendar days. You need to apply for registration of residence at the Central Administrative Administration or the territorial unit of the State Migration Service at the place of residence.
After the expiry of a TRP - you can exchange it for a new one (if there are reasons), or submit the document to the territorial unit of the Migration Service, which issued it.
COST OF SERVICES
- Document analysis
- Formation and preparation of a package of documents for submission
- 1 w.d. - 1800 UAH
- Accompanying when submitting a package of documents to the authorities of the Migration Service
- Control over the process of obtaining a TRP
- Accompanying when obtaining a TRP
- 7 w.d. - 1600 UAH
- Translation of a foreigner's passport into Ukrainian, notarized
- 300 UAH
- Payment of state fees
- 970 UAH
- Health insurance policy
- from 600 UAH
- Service fee (when issued through a SE "Document")
- 1000 UAH
- Service fee for mobile issuance of residence permit
- 600 UAH
- Making a power of attorney for the employees of our company
- from 500 UAH
- Departure of a notary for a meeting
- from 700 UAH