Briefly on the cancellation of a work permit
1) In case of dismissal of a foreigner or early termination of the contract, it is necessary to notify the Employment Center.
2) The work permit form can be kept at the enterprise or returned to the Employment Center.
3) You can check the information about the cancellation of a work permit in the register of cancelled permits on the website of the Employment Center.
The cost of a work permit cancelletion
- Preparation of a package of documents
- Submission of a package of documents to the administrative service centre
- from 1 w.d. - 1500 uah
Detailed on the cancellation of a work permit
Why is it necessary to cancel a work permit?
The Law of Ukraine "On Employment of the Population" defines the circumstances under which an employer is obliged to apply to the authority issuing a permit for employment of foreigners and stateless persons with a petition for its cancellation.
In what cases, is it necessary to notify the Employment Center about the cancellation of a work permit?
A work permit is subject to cancellation in the following cases:
- the employment agreement (contract) with a foreigner or a stateless person has been terminated;
- the execution of the agreement (contract) concluded between the Ukrainian and foreign business entities, in connection with which the foreigner or stateless person was sent, was terminated;
- Migration Service has decided to recognize a foreigner or a stateless person as a refugee or a person in need of additional protection.
The order of a work permit cancellation in the issuing authority
- Preparation from 1 w.d.
- preparation of an application, power of attorney
- preparation of a set of documentation
- Submission of the documents from 1 w.d.
- submission of the documents to the administrative service centre
- obtaining an inventory of the cancellation of a work permit