If you are a citizen of another country, but plan to:
- find employment on the territory of Ukraine
- obtain a residence permit
- issue citizenship of Ukraine
- open bank accounts
- come into an inheritance in Ukraine
- enter an educational institution
- open a company in Ukraine
- buy / sell real estate or car in Ukraine
BUT! You do not have time to visit taxation authorities, fill in forms; you are out of Ukraine or speak Ukrainian poorly.
In all the above cases, you have to interact with the tax administration, which means - you need to get a tax payer registration number (TIN- tax identification number), as a TIN - a mandatory procedure for any taxpayer.
What is TIN?
TIN - an element of the State Register of individuals, taxpayers, which is a personal code of 10 digits having special meaning:
- the first 5 digits of the TIN hide your date of birth and are the number of the days up to the day of your birth, starting from January 1, 1900
- the 9th digit hides your sex. If you are a woman, this figure is even, if you are a man – it is odd
- the10th digit – check digit
Please refer to our lawyers and you will receive an identification number with a minimum effort and in the shortest possible time.
To do this you need to send a copy of the passport and notarized power of attorney to our experts. Everything else we will do for you - quickly and efficiently!
Our team of specialists will help you to prepare all the necessary documents and will provide a free consultation for each individual issue!
Entrust the care of your problems to us - professionals!
COST OF SERVICES
List of basic services
- advice on making the card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number).
- preparation of the documents for exhibition to the State Fiscal Service
- preparation of the request on an individual registration in the State Register of natural persons-taxpayers
- getting the card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number)
List of additional services
- making the passport translation into Ukrainian and its notarization
- Making power of attorney at the notary office
Advantages of work with us
- We need only the copy of your passport
- We will prepare the documents ourselves
- Our lawyers will submit the documents and get the TIN without your presence
- We will get the TIN in the shortest time
- You will avoid odd questions and rewriting application forms
- Our company provides services in the field for more than 6 years
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- We give consultations free of charge
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
In Ukraine, a card of a physical person–taxpayer (formerly called tax identification number) is used for accounting and registration of individuals who are obliged to pay taxes, fees and other obligatory payments to the budget and contributions to state funds.
Card of a physical person-taxpayer - is an element of the State register of individuals-taxpayers, which is a personal code and is given to individuals-taxpayers and payers of other obligatory payments.
The State register of physical persons-taxpayers and other obligatory payments is an automated data bank designed to provide a unified State recording of individuals that are required to pay taxes, fees and other obligatory payments to the budget and contributions to state funds.
Any person regardless of age and belonging to the citizenship may be registered in the State Register.
According to the current legislation of Ukraine, foreigners are required to obtain a card of a physical person- taxpayer if they:
- plan to work on the territory of Ukraine
- have objects of taxation provided by the law, and are required to pay taxes and other mandatory payments
- registered as an entrepreneur on the territory of Ukraine (Law of Ukraine "On state registration of legal entities and physical persons - entrepreneurs")
- are the founders of a legal entity on the territory of Ukraine (Law of Ukraine " On state registration of legal entities and physical persons - entrepreneurs")
Foreigners are registered and receive a tax identification number at the place of their residence or stay in the State Fiscal Service of regions, cities of Kyiv and Sevastopol, and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
The order of registration tax identification number
||from 1 w.d.|
|Submission of documents to the taxing authority||submission of documents to the taxing authority||from 1 w.d.|
|Getting the card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number)||getting the card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number)||from 5 w.d.|
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET A CARD OF A NATURAL PERSON-TAXPAYER (TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)
|1. Request on getting TIN||Original|
|3. Translation of the passport into Ukrainian||Copy, translation must be certified by a notary or a translation agency||Only for foreigners|
|4. Temporary or permanent residence||Copy||Only for foreigners. If any|
|5. Warranty of authority for our specialists||A copy, certified by a notary|
|6. To make a card of a natural person-taxpayer for an under aged person the following documents are required|
|8. Birth certificate of the child||Copy|
|9. Translation of the Birth certificate of the child into Ukrainian||Copy, translation must be certified by a notary or a translation agency||Only for foreigners|
|10. Passport of one of the parents||Copy|
|11. Translation of the passport into Ukrainian||Copy, translation must be certified by a notary or a translation agency||Only for foreigners|
|12. Temporary or permanent residence permit of one of the parents||Original||Only for foreigners. If any|
|13. Warranty of authority for our specialists||A copy, certified by a notary|
* J - Justicon, C - Client
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on making a card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number).
- The Ukrainian Tax Code from 02.12.2010. № 2755-VI
- Regulation on the registration of individuals in the State register of natural persons - taxpayers, approved by Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine from 06.11.2012. № 1147