1) Tax identification number (TIN) - a unique identifier of individuals - taxpayers in Ukraine.
2) TIN is needed for: official employment, buying real estate, registering a business and other activities related to paying taxes, fees and official payments.
3) Any person, regardless of age and citizenship, can apply for a TIN.
4) You can issue a TIN for a foreigner within 3 to 5 days by contacting the State Tax Service of Ukraine.
Our company will issue a TIN without your presence and as soon as possible. Contact us, consultation is free!
COST OF SERVICES
- Preparation of a package of documents
- Submission of a package of documents to the STS
- Getting TIN
- from 3 w.d. - 1500 UAH
- Notarized translation of a foreigner's passport into Ukrainian
- 300 UAH
- Making a power of attorney for the lawyers of our company
- 500 UAH
- Departure of a notary for a meeting
- from 700 UAH
In Ukraine, a card of a physical person–taxpayer (formerly called tax identification number) is used for accounting and registration of individuals who are obliged to pay taxes, fees and other obligatory payments to the budget and contributions to state funds.
Card of a physical person-taxpayer - is an element of the State register of individuals-taxpayers, which is a personal code and is given to individuals-taxpayers and payers of other obligatory payments.
The State register of physical persons-taxpayers and other obligatory payments is an automated data bank designed to provide a unified State recording of individuals that are required to pay taxes, fees and other obligatory payments to the budget and contributions to state funds.
Any person regardless of age and belonging to the citizenship may be registered in the State Register.
According to the current legislation of Ukraine, foreigners are required to obtain a card of a physical person- taxpayer if they:
- plan to work on the territory of Ukraine
- have objects of taxation provided by the law, and are required to pay taxes and other mandatory payments
- registered as an entrepreneur on the territory of Ukraine (Law of Ukraine "On state registration of legal entities and physical persons - entrepreneurs")
- are the founders of a legal entity on the territory of Ukraine (Law of Ukraine " On state registration of legal entities and physical persons - entrepreneurs")
Foreigners are registered and receive a tax identification number at the place of their residence or stay in the State Fiscal Service of regions, cities of Kyiv and Sevastopol, and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
The order of registration tax identification number
from 1 w.d.
- translation of the passport into Ukrainian (additional service)
- making power of attorney in the name of our employee (additional service)
- forming in a request
- preparation of the package of documents
Submission of documents to the taxing authority
from 1 w.d.
submission of documents to the taxing authority
Getting the card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number)
from 5 w.d.
getting the card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET A CARD OF A NATURAL PERSON-TAXPAYER (TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)
1. Request on getting TIN
3. Translation of the passport into Ukrainian
4. Temporary or permanent residence
5. Warranty of authority for our specialists
6. To make a card of a natural person-taxpayer for an under aged person the following documents are required
8. Birth certificate of the child
9. Translation of the Birth certificate of the child into Ukrainian
10. Passport of one of the parents
11. Translation of the passport into Ukrainian
12. Temporary or permanent residence permit of one of the parents
13. Warranty of authority for our specialists
Law Firm "JUSTICON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on making a card of a natural person-taxpayer (tax identification number).
- The Ukrainian Tax Code from 02.12.2010. № 2755-VI
- Regulation on the registration of individuals in the State register of natural persons - taxpayers, approved by Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine from 06.11.2012. № 1147