You have a lot of business partners abroad and you want to consult, negotiate, organize joint projects in Ukraine, but do not know:
- How to apply for a visa to visit Ukraine?
- How to make a business invitation to foreigners in Ukraine?
- What documents are required and where to submit them?
We have the answer to these and many other questions!
Out of this situation is making a business invitation to each of the foreign partners.
Since April 2017, there is no longer any need to apply to the State Migration Service at the place of company’s registration for a long and costly procedure to receive an invitation.
Now it is enough to prepare a correctly formulated statement – invitation, put signature of Director and company’s seal. According to these invitations foreign partners can apply for a short-term visa in the consulate of Ukraine in the country of the citizenship.
The visa is issued for entry and stay in Ukraine not more than 90 days within six months, may be single, double or multiple.
The team of our specialists will help you to prepare and properly formulate an application - invitation (irrespective of company’s place of registration) and will provide a FREE consultation on each individual issue!
You can organize invitations yourself or trust our lawyers who have extensive experience in migration sphere – from 2008!
Entrust solution of your problems to professionals!
COST OF SERVICES
Advantages of work with us
- Our lawyers, in addition to the higher legal education, studied "from and to" the practical side of the question
- We will prepare the correct text of the application - the invitation from the first time
- You will avoid refusal to issue a visa in connection with improperly issuing an invitation
- You will avoid the cost of multiple sending invitations abroad
- We will advise you for free
- Finally, the best characteristic of our work is our customers.
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
The rules for issuing visas for entry to Ukraine and transit through its territory are regulated by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2017 No. 118.
According to the Decree the invitation is a document that is the basis for a short-visa obtaining at the diplomatic mission or the consular office of Ukraine abroad.
A short-term visa (type C) is formulated for foreigners and stateless persons to enter Ukraine if their stay in Ukraine does not exceed 90 days within 180 days from the date of the first entry.
For issuing a visa to Ukraine, legal entities that act as inviters must provide an invitation to the consular institution of Ukraine abroad, issued on an official form which must contain the number in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Formations, the registration number, date and other details required by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 1 March 2017 No. 118.
Now specialists of the company JUSTICON can help with the formulation of the text of the invitation for a visa of the "C" type throughout the territory of Ukraine.
The order formulation of an invitation from a juridical person
- from w.d.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO FORMULATION OF AN INVITATION FROM A JURIDICAL PERSON
1. Information about name and code of a legal entity
2. Passport document of a foreign citizen
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on the invitations from the juridical person.