Briefly on a business invitation
1) Invitation of a foreigner from a legal entity is the basis for a foreigner to issue a visa to Ukraine.
2) Legal entities - residents of Ukraine have the right to invite a foreigner to Ukraine.
3) It is not necessary to apply to the State Migration Service at the place of company registration, it is enough to correctly draw up the invitation statement and certify it with the seal of the enterprise.
4) It is also possible to invite a foreigner from a natural person and from a representative office of a foreign company. You can find information about these services in the relevant sections:
5) To apply for a visa and enter Ukraine, a foreigner will also need a health insurance policy with a coverage of 30,000 euros.
— We do not issue invitations on our own behalf.
— We do not prepare invitations for citizens of russia.
If you are a foreigner who is willing to visit Ukraine with a business visa, you have to first find an inviting party. In case you do not have one, you can contact a travel agency for a travelling visa.
Our company has issued more than one hundred invitations, order our help and everything will be done correctly, which is a guarantee of obtaining a visa.
Contact us — the consultation is free!
The cost of a business invitation
- Preparation of the text of the invitation
- 1 w.d. - 1000 uah
Detailed on business a invitation
What is an invitation of a foreigner from a legal entity?
An invitation of a foreigner from a legal entity (business invitation to Ukraine) is a document drawn up by the company on its official letterhead. The invitation is necessary for a foreigner to issue a short-term visa type C at the Embassy/Consulate of Ukraine or a visa centre abroad to further enter Ukraine. The official letterhead of the invitation must contain:
- company name and number in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations;
- number and date of the document according to the internal documentation of the enterprise;
- signature of the authorized person and seal, if the company has one.
What is a short-term C visa?
A short-term visa type C (so-called business visa) is issued for entry to Ukraine as a single, double and multiple entry. The period for which the foreigner is invited, as well as the number of entries, is determined by the inviting party and indicated in the invitation. As a rule, it is half a year. However, the invited person will be able to stay in Ukraine for no more than 90 days during the selected period.
You can check whether a visa is required for a foreigner whom you want to invite to Ukraine on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. If opposite to the foreigner's country of citizenship under the column "ordinary passport holders" "visa" is indicated, then a visa for visiting Ukraine is mandatory.
Is it necessary to apply to the Migration service of Ukraine to issue an invitation?
From April 1, 2017, it is no longer necessary to contact the State Migration Service at the place of registration of a legal entity to go through a long and costly procedure for receiving an invitation.
Now it is enough to issue the invitation prepared correctly and made on company letterhead with the seal and signature of the authorized person.
Where can a foreigner live while visiting Ukraine?
The best option is to make a reservation at any hotel. In this case, a copy of the reservation in the hotel where the foreigner will stay must be submitted to the Embassy/Consulate of Ukraine or the visa centre, together with the invitation. It is necessary to reserve a hotel room for the entire period specified by the host party in the invitation.
The order of an invitation from a legal entity issuance
- Collection of necessary data - The customer provides copies of documents and necessary information
- Preparation of the text of the invitation 1 hour Our specialists prepare the text of the invitation