Briefly on an invitation of a non-resident
1) Invitation of a foreigner from a natural person is the basis for a foreigner to issue a visa to Ukraine.
2) Citizens of Ukraine or foreigners with a permanent/temporary residence permit in Ukraine have the right to invite a foreigner to Ukraine.
3) It is not necessary to apply to the State Migration Service at the place of registration, it is enough to correctly draw up the invitation application and have it notarized.
4) It is also possible to invite a foreigner from a legal entity and representative office of a foreign company. You can find information about these services in the relevant sections:
If you are a foreigner who is willing to visit Ukraine with a private visa, you have to first find an inviting party. In case you do not have one, you can contact a travel agency for a travelling visa.
Our company has prepared more than one hundred invitations. Order our help and everything will be done correctly, which is a guarantee of obtaining a visa.
Get in touch - the consultation is free!
The cost of an invitation of a non-resident
- Preparation of the text of the invitation statement
- 1 w.d. - 1000 uah
- Certification of the application-invitation by a notary
- 15 min. - 500 uah
Detailed on an invitation of a non-resident
What is an invitation of a foreigner from a natural person?
A foreigner's invitation from a natural person (private invitation) is a notarized statement that a foreigner needs in order to apply for a short-term type C visa at the Embassy/Consulate of Ukraine or a visa centre abroad to be able to enter Ukraine.
What is a short-term C visa?
A short-term visa type C (so-called guest or private visa) is issued for entry to Ukraine as a single, double and multiple entry. The period for which the foreigner is invited, as well as the number of entries, is determined by the inviting party and indicated in the invitation. As a rule, it is half a year. However, the invited person will be able to stay in Ukraine for no more than 90 days during the selected period.
You can check whether a visa is required for a foreigner whom you want to invite to Ukraine on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. If opposite to the foreigner's country of citizenship under the column "ordinary passport holders" "visa" is indicated, then a visa for visiting Ukraine is mandatory.
Who can invite a foreigner to Ukraine?
Citizens of Ukraine or foreigners with a permanent/temporary residence permit in Ukraine have the right to invite a foreigner to Ukraine.
Is it necessary to apply to the Migration service of Ukraine to issue an invitation?
As of April 1, 2017, it is no longer necessary to contact the State Migration Service at the place of registration (registration) to go through a long and costly procedure for receiving an invitation. Now it is enough to properly draw up the invitation statement and notarize it.
The order of an invitation from a natural person issuance
- Collection of necessary data - - The customer provides copies of documents and necessary information
- Preparation of the text of the invitation 1 hour Our specialists prepare the text of the invitation
- Notarization of the signature of the inviting party on the invitation 15 min. The signature of the inviting party is notarized on a strict reporting form with the text of the invitation prepared by us