1) LLC is a company founded by one or more persons, the authorized capital of which is divided into shares, the size of which is established by the charter.
2) Only within the limits of their contributions are the participants liable for the obligations of the company.
3) There are no requirements for the size of the authorized capital and the maximum number of participants.
4) The constituent document is the charter, which is signed by all founders and notarized.
We can register a limited liability company in a simple scenario (with a standard charter, minimum costs and in the shortest possible time), and develop individual documents, taking into account all the wishes of the customer and the requirements of the law! Contact us, we will consult for free!
COST OF SERVICES
- Preparation of a package of documents
- LLC registration
- Obtaining a description of documents
- Obtaining an extract from the USR
3 w.d. - 1200 UAH
1 w.d. - 1700 UAH
- Making a seal
- Notarization of the charter
1 founder - UAH 300, each subsequent UAH +150
- Making a power of attorney for our lawyers
- Surcharge if the founder is a legal entity
- Legal address
from 3000 UAH
- Translation of documents
- Registration of VAT/Single tax
- Opening an account in a partner bank
- Accounting services (1 reporting period)