Briefly about a change of the head
1) In case of dismissal of the head and appointment of a new one, it is necessary to convene a general meeting of participants and issue a notarized decision.
2) Information about the new head must be registered and displayed in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations.
3) Both the previous and the new head can submit an application for changes in the USR to the state registrar.
We will explain all the nuances, prepare a decision or protocol and register the change of a head both in the presence of the participants in the process and by power of attorney without personal presence.
Contact us - the consultation is free!
The cost of a head change registration
- Preparation of the document package
- Making changes
- Obtaining a description of the documents
- Obtaining an extract from the EDR
- 3500 uah
- State fee payment
- 800 uah
- Notarization of the signature on the protocol/decision, if 1 participant
- Notarization for each subsequent participant
- 550 uah
- +150 uah
- Translation of documents
- from 400 uah (depending on volume and language)
- Detailed consultation on the change of manager in LLC, GO, BO, association, etc
- Practical advice on documenting the change of head of a legal entity
- Assistance in forming a package of documents for submission to the state registrar
- 1500 uah
Detailed about a change of the head
How to change the head of a legal entity?
In order to change the leader, it is necessary to convene and hold a general meeting of participants/members. At the same time, the decision made at the general meeting must be recorded in the minutes and the signatures of the participants must be certified by a notary public.
If the legal entity has only 1 participant, then he/she alone draws up the decision, the signature of which must also be certified by a notary public.
The decision to change the head is made by a majority vote of all members of the legal entity, unless otherwise provided by the statute.
Is it possible to fire and appoint a head on the same day?
No, the appointment of a new head should be the day after the dismissal of the current head of the legal entity.
Is it necessary to submit a notice of hiring a manager to the tax inspectorate?
No, information on the appointment of the head is sent to the tax inspectorate automatically from the state registrar. However, it is mandatory to submit a notice of hiring of all other employees of a legal entity to the tax inspectorate.
Is it possible to carry out the change procedure without the personal presence of the participants and the manager?
Yes, the entire procedure can be carried out with the power of attorney.
It is necessary to issue a power of attorney:
- from the participant/s of the legal entity - for decision-making at the general meeting;
- from a legal entity - for state registration of changes.
The order of registration a head change
- Preparation from 1 w.d.
- conducting a meeting of participants
- signing documents at a notary
- Submission of documents to the registration authority 1 w.d. obtaining a description
- Obtaining a result 1 w.d. obtaining an extract from the USR with information about the new head
List of documents required to change a head of a legal entity
1. Protocol/decision on the change of a head
2. Order on the appointment of a head
3. Power of attorney
Original, certified by notary
- If the participant and/or head will not be present