This service will certainly be interesting for representative offices of foreign companies, which either have a large staff of foreign workers, and a few people.In contrast to work of foreigners in Ukrainian companies, these representative offices do not have to issue work permits for their foreign employees. There will be enough for each of them to get an ID card.
We offer you legal support on registration ID cards for employees of representative office of foreign companies in Ukraine.
In order to draw up ID cards it is necessary to contact the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine with the application request and in accordance with the general rules no sooner than 15 working days the document is ready. After registration of the ID card, foreigners can get to work at the representative office; for each of them the employment history is filled.
Our lawyers will draw up ID cards for your employees in the shortest terms!
We have a long experience of working with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, know all the necessary requirements.
Entrust the care of your employees to us - professionals!
COST OF SERVICES
List of basic services
- advice on the issues of making ID cards
- preparation of an application to the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade of Ukraine on issuing ID cards
- supply the necessary documents to the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade of Ukraine
- getting ID cards
Advantages of work with us
- Our company provides services in the field since 2008
- We will prepare the documents ourselves, submit them and if necessary personally get the ID cards
- It takes our lawyers 2 days to draw up ID cards
- Your foreign employees will avoid a number of visits to the Ministry, odd questions, and the most important fact is that they will be able to continue doing their duties and targets of their Chief office
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- We give consultations free of charge
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
According to p. 16 "Instruction on the procedure of registration of representative offices of foreign companies in Ukraine" non-resident employees of foreign entities are issued special ID cards by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, which are valid on the entire territory of Ukraine. ID cards are issued for up to three years and give the right to appeal to the authorities of the State Migration Service to obtain a temporary residence in Ukraine. An ID card is a document of strict accounting and is returned to the place of its issuance followed the termination of employee representation.
The order of registration ID (service) card of worker of foreign company’s representative office
- Preparation from 1 w.d.
- consultation / advice
- preparation of the documentation
- Submission of the documents to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine from 1-2 w.d.
submission of the documents to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Obtaining ID cards from 2 w.d. obtaining ID cards
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MAKING ID CARDS FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES OF FOREIGN COMPANIES IN UKRAINE
Certificate of registration of the representative office in Ukraine
3. List of foreign employees of the representative office
4. Two color photos 3x4 cm size
5. Foreigner’s passport
6. Power of Attorney for our employees from the representative office
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on making ID cards for employees of representative offices of foreign companies in Ukraine.
- Order of the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade of Ukraine № 30 dated 18.01.1996 "On approval of the Instruction on the procedure of registration of representative offices of foreign companies in Ukraine"
- Order of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine N 179 of 15 June 2007 "On approval of the provision of ID cards to employees of foreign companies, registered with the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine"
- Order of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine № 888 from 14.08.2009 "On approval of standards for the provision of administrative services on registration of representative offices of foreign business entities"