COST OF SERVICES
List of basic services
- consultations due to apostille issues;
- preparation of necessary documents;
- representation of the client`s interests when submitting the necessary package of documents to state bodies;
- payment of state duties and other official payments;
- obtaining the document with apostille.
List of additional services
- obtaining the certificate of non-conviction;
- obtaining the extract from the State Register of Civil Status Acts;
- obtaining the extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs;
- obtaining the copy of the judgment;
- translation of the documents;
- other documents.
Apostille is a stamp that is affixed to the document by the relevant ministry in order to
confirm its validity, as well as the authenticity of the signature of the person who signed it, the
authenticity of the signet and stamp, in order to provide it with legal force for further use in abroad.
The apostille is stamped only on documents issued by the authorities of the state that signed
the Hague Convention. The imposition of a stamp makes sense if the country, where the document
will be used is a member of the "Hague Convention".
Among the countries that are members of the Hague Convention are: Australia, Albania,
Andorra, Argentina, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Estonia,
Israel, Ireland, Cyprus, China (only Hong Kong and Macao) Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, South Africa, Seychelles,
Slovakia, Slovenia, USA, Turkey, Hungary, Finland, France, Croatia, Sweden, Japan and others.
Countries that have not signed the Hague Convention recognize only documents, which have
passed consular legalization.
For which countries you do not need to place an apostille on documents.
Some states that have not joined to the Hague Convention recognize only the consular
legalization of documents, which excludes the apostille.
There are also states that signed the agreements with Ukraine on legal assistance, which led
to a simplification of the procedure for legalization of documents. Among them, most countries are
"grown up" from the former USSR.
If you need to notarize a certain document or not, you must get the details from the
institution, where you are going to send the document.
Do not require mandatory apostilization among European countries the following:
- Czech Republic,
Among the "participants" of the former USSR:
- The Russian Federation,
- Georgia (except for the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia and the former South Ossetia),
According to the position of the Convention, the document bearing the apostille does not need additional registration or certification and can be used in any other state – member of the Convention.
In Ukraine, according to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On granting authority for the apostille provided by the Convention, abolishing the requirement of legalization of foreign official documents" of 18.01.2003, No. 61 apostille is inscribed by:
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine - on official documents issued by educational institutions, state bodies, enterprises, institutions and organizations that relate to the sphere of education and science; Such documents include diplomas of education, certificates of conferring academic degrees, certificates, certificates from educational institutions, curricula and others;
The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine - on documents that are issued by the bodies of justice and courts, as well as on documents that are made out by notaries of Ukraine. Such documents include certificates issued by state registration bodies of civil status acts, extracts from the State Register of Civil Status Acts, documents certified by notaries, court decisions and certificates.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine - on all other official documents, including certificates issued by archival institutions of Ukraine, health certificates, certificates issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, as well as other official documents.
Apostille is NOT inscribed:
- on the documents issued by foreign diplomatic institutions of Ukraine;
- on the administrative documents that are directly related to commercial or customs operations.
The Refusal can be because:
- the document was received by you before 2003;
- There are mechanical damage to the document (scuffs, stains, resulting in unreadable text or seals / stamps);
- the integrity is broken;
- there is a correction, a misunderstanding in the data and / or print;
- lamination is present.
- from w.d.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROVISION OF APOSTILLE
2. Consent to processing of personal data
Document need to be certified with an apostille
The document of the banking institution due to the payment of services for the apostille or the document confirming the right to exemption from payment
Legal company "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers you a full range of legal services for the apostille.
- Convention declined the requirement of legalization of foreign official documents.
- Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On granting the authority to inscribe the apostille, provided for the Convention, abolishing the requirement of legalization of foreign official documents".