Representation in the Migration service during registration of administrative offences
Help in going through the procedure for imposing and paying an administrative fine for violating the rules of staying in Ukraine
Рекомендую! Очень профессионально работают, легко общаться, доброжелательные. Всё вып…
Хочу поблагодарить юридическую компанию ЮСТИКОН в лице юриста Марии Литвин за оказани…
Briefly on registration of administrative offence
1) An administrative offence in the field of migration is a violation of the rules of stay, employment, registration, etc.
2) After committing an administrative violation, a foreigner must apply to the State Migration Service at the place of residence to draw up and pay an administrative protocol in order to further cross the border and stay in Ukraine without hindrance.
3) The amount of fines may vary depending on the circumstances and the ability to argue one's position.
For most migration offences, the fine for foreigners and stateless persons ranges from 1700 to 5100 uah.
Also, a fine may be imposed on the receiving party of the foreigner, employer, etc.
The cost of representation when registering administrative offence
- Preparation of necessary explanations and statements
- Support of the client during the registration of the protocol at the Migration service
- Support when paying a fine and receiving a protocol
- by agreement
Detailed on registration of administrative offence
How can an administrative offence be committed?
A foreigner can violate the legislation of Ukraine, both knowingly and unknowingly. For example, to exceed the period of stay in the territory of Ukraine or to remain without registering a month of residence.
Who is responsible for an administrative offence?
Depending on the nature of the violation, both individuals and legal entities may be guilty. In the case of foreigners, in addition to the person who committed the offence, the host party is also often additionally responsible.
How is an administrative offence recorded?
An administrative offence protocol is drawn up for the offender. The amount specified in the protocol is payable as soon as possible.
What is the amount of administrative fines?
Violation of the rules of stay, employment, registration, etc. regulated by the Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offences.
The amount of fines may vary depending on the type of offence and the circumstances of its commission, in particular:
- In case of violation by foreigners and stateless persons of the rules of stay in Ukraine — a fine from 1700 to 5100 uah.
- In case of violation by officials of enterprises, institutions and organizations operating on the territory of Ukraine of the established procedure for employment, acceptance of foreigners and stateless persons for training, providing them with housing, as well as other violations, if they in any way contribute to foreigners and stateless persons in evading departure from Ukraine after the end of the period of stay or aimed at their illegal registration, registration of documents for residence, a fine of 1700-3400 uah.
- Failure to take measures to ensure timely registration of foreigners and stateless persons — a warning or a fine of 340-680 uah.
- When citizens provide foreigners and stateless persons with housing, means of transport, assistance in their illegal registration, registration of documents for residence or study, employment, as well as provision of other services in violation of the established rules for the stay of foreigners and stateless persons in Ukraine and the rules for their transit through the territory of Ukraine, if these actions are not directly related to the illegal transfer of persons across the state border of Ukraine, a fine of 5100-8500 uah and others.
The order of registration of administrative offence in Ukraine
- Preparation of documents from 1 w.d.
- preparation of documents
- Registration of the protocol at the Migration Service from 1 w.d.
- submission of documents
- receiving the protocol
- payment of a fine
Questions and comments