Briefly on a company liquidation
1) Liquidation of the company by the decision of the owner is one of the forms of termination of a legal entity, when the initiator of closing the business is the owner or owners of the company.
2) To start the procedure, it is necessary to properly make a decision on liquidation and register this decision with the state registrar.
We will prepare draft decisions and documents necessary for liquidation. We will register the decision to terminate the activity of a legal entity with the state registrar.
Contact us - consultation is free!
The cost of a company liquidation
- Analysis of founding documents
- Preparation and approval of draft decisions
- State registration of company liquidation
- from 6000 uah
- Preparation of documents for alternative liquidation
- State registration
- from 17000 uah
Detailed on a company liquidation
What is liquidation by decision of the owner?
One of the ways to close a business is liquidation of a legal entity at the initiative of its owner. The procedure involves the adoption of a decision on closure by a person or body authorized by statutory documents, its certification and state registration.
Owners of a legal entity appoint a liquidation commission headed by a liquidator and set a deadline for creditors to submit their claims to the company.
What is alternative liquidation?
This is the procedure by which the company is actually re-registered to other owners. All details of the company change, only its registration number in the UDR remains unchanged. That is, the primary owners cease to have any relation to the legal entity.
The order of a company liquidation
- Consultation from 1 w.d.
- preparation of a package of documents
- Submission of documents to state authorities to start the liquidation procedure from 3 w.d. submission of documents to the state registrar