The name of a legal entity change in Ukraine
Prompt preparation of the documents and registration of a company name change
Рекомендую! Очень профессионально работают, легко общаться, доброжелательные. Всё вып…
Хочу поблагодарить юридическую компанию ЮСТИКОН в лице юриста Марии Литвин за оказани…
Briefly on a name change of a legal entity
1) When it is necessary to change the name, a general meeting must be convened and the decision notarized.
2) Information about the new name must be registered and displayed in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations.
3) The name must be unique, that is, you cannot register a name change if a legal entity with an identical name already exists.
COST OF SERVICES
- Preparation of a package of documents
- Making changes
- Obtaining a description of the documents
- Obtaining an extract from the USR
- 3500 uah
- State fee payment
- 800 uah
- Notarization of the signature on the protocol/decision, if 1 participant
- Notarization for each subsequent participant
- 550 uah
- +150 uah
- Notarization of the charter, if 1 founder
- Notarization of the signature in the charter of each subsequent founder
- Notarization of the charter, if the founder is a legal entity
- 500 uah
- +150 uah
- +300 uah
- Print production (optional)
- 700 uah
- Translation of documents
- from 400 uah (depending on volume and language)
Detailed on a name change of a legal entity
How to change the name of a legal entity?
The procedure for changing the company name is divided into several stages:
- Holding a general meeting to adopt a decision on a name change, approval of a new version of the charter;
- Submission of documents to the state registrar for making changes to the USR;
- Updating information from EDRPOU;
- Production of a new company seal (if necessary).
When changing the name of a legal entity, do I need to change other documents?
A name change includes the replacement of all incorporation documents, certificates, licenses and permits (if any) and the production of a new seal if the legal entity requires one.
Questions and comments