Liquidation of an individual entrepreneur (PE) in Ukraine
Termination of FOP regardless of registration for citizens of Ukraine and foreigners in Ukraine
Рекомендую! Очень профессионально работают, легко общаться, доброжелательные. Всё вып…
Хочу поблагодарить юридическую компанию ЮСТИКОН в лице юриста Марии Литвин за оказани…
Briefly on a PE liquidation
1) Liquidation of an individual entrepreneur is a state registration of termination of activity by an individual as an entrepreneur by his/her own decision.
2) In order to liquidate the PE, it is necessary to register a corresponding application with the State Registrar.
3) From the moment of registration of termination of activity, a natural person loses the status of an entrepreneur.
We will prepare applications and register the termination of activity with the state registrar.
Contact us - the consultation is free!
The cost of an individual entrepreneur liquidation
- Preparation of a package of documents
- State registration of termination of activity
- 3000 uah
- Notarization of a power of attorney for our employees
- from 550 uah
- Detailed consultation on termination of PE
- Roadmap for closing the PE in the Tax office
- Practical tips on documenting the termination of the PE
- 1500 uah (if further you order full support for the obtaining the documents — we will deduct the cost of this consultation from the cost of our services)
Detailed on a PE liquidation
When should an individual entrepreneur be liquidated?
State registration of termination of business activity of an individual entrepreneur is carried out in the following cases:
- PE makes a decision on termination of business activity;
- death of a natural person;
- on the basis of a court decision declaring a natural person dead or recognizing him as missing;
- on the basis of a court decision declaring a natural person incompetent or restricting his civil capacity;
- on the basis of a court decision to terminate the entrepreneurial activity of a natural person - an entrepreneur.
How does liquidation take place?
In order to terminate the business activity of an individual entrepreneur by his own decision, it is necessary to submit documents and an application to the State Registrar. The registrar makes a record of the termination of business activity in the UDR. From this moment, a natural person loses the status of an entrepreneur.
The order of a PE liquidation
- Preparation from w.d.
- preparation of a package of documents
- State registration of liquidation of PE from 3 w.d. submission of documents to the state registrar and receipt of a notice of liquidation of the PE
Questions and comments