Do you plan to change the permanent residence for another state?! Do you need to make out all the documents for leaving formally and correctly? In this case you should follow some formalities!
The right decision - is executing the permit on leaving Ukraine for permanent residence!
If you have already left for permanent residence, permission can be obtained from the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine in the country of your current residence.
If you are still in Ukraine, it is necessary to apply to the authorities of the State Migration Service of Ukraine at place of your residence. In this case, our lawyers will provide you with a qualified high-quality legal support, optimize your costs and will save you time!
Having received permission to leave Ukraine for permanent residence you are provided for the following benefits:
- Lawful residence in another country, while remaining a citizen of Ukraine
- Fast setting consular registration in the country of future residence
- Free access to the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine on any matters
- Ability to issue, renew the passport of Ukraine for traveling abroad without returning to Ukraine
- The right to receive social protection through a diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine
- The right to vote on the territory of Ukraine for the election of the Ukrainian authorities, the right to participate in referendums
- Ability to exit the Ukrainian citizenship without returning to Ukraine
We want to note that obtaining a permit to leave Ukraine for permanent residence is a fairly complex multi-step and time-consuming process, which is very difficult to understand without a specialist.
COST OF SERVICES
List of basic services
- advice on getting permit on permanent residence abroad
- preparation of the necessary application forms, petitions, applications of consent on getting permit on permanent residence abroad
- payment of state fees and other official payments
- representation of a client’s interests in the Agencies of the Migration Service when submitting the list of documentation
- representation of a client’s interests when deregistration of residence in Ukraine
- representation of a client’s interests when putting a note "Permanent Residence" in the internal Ukrainian passport
- support in obtaining Ukrainian passport for travel abroad marked "Permanent Residence".
List of additional services
- Obtaining of certificate of residence registration
- Termination of entrepreneurial activity by an individual entrepreneur
Advantages of work with us
Book with us because:
- Our company provides services in the field from 2008
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- In exercising permit on leaving Ukraine for permanent residence it is not the last point to have practice in communication with authorities of the State Migration Service and we have it
- We give consultations free of charge
- We need minimum of documentation; all the other necessary documents will be prepared by our lawyers
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
Ukrainian citizens who intend to leave or stay as permanent residents abroad, must obtain permit of the competent authorities of Ukraine.
This permit can be issued while being on the territory of Ukraine (through the organs of the State Migration Service of Ukraine) and staying in the country for further accommodation (via the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine).
In case of satisfaction of the petition for departure / leaving for permanent residence abroad, a note "Permanent Residence" must be put in the passport of a citizen to travel abroad as well as in the internal Ukrainian passport .
It is necessary to deregister yourself from your last place of residence in Ukraine. These actions do not imply the loss of citizenship of Ukraine or the restriction of their civil rights and liberties. Making an exit permit for permanent residence abroad is due primarily to the change of residence (registration) of a natural person.
The main document certifying the identity of the citizen of Ukraine, who left for permanent residence abroad, is a Ukrainian passport for travel abroad.
Obtaining a permit for permanent residence abroad provides citizens who reside outside of Ukraine, with the right to appeal to the diplomatic missions and consular offices of Ukraine on registration of passport documents, renunciation of citizenship of Ukraine, the reclamation of Ukraine and other countries documents of social-legal nature. Those citizens who have exercised permanent residence in the country, with which Ukraine has bilateral agreements in the field of pensions and social protection of citizens, receive in their home country pension and other social benefits provided by international treaties.
Application for permanent residence abroad is usually considered within three months from the date of its submission.
The order of registration leaving Ukraine for permanent residence
from 2 w.d.
- consultation / advice
- notarization of the power of attorney
- notarization of the necessary documents
- preparation of application forms, petitions, letters
- clearance certificate from the Tax Service of Ukraine on the payment the tax on personal income and the absence of tax liability on such income tax by the applicant (if applicable)
- preparation of the package of documentation
- payment of state fees and other required payments
Submission of the documents to the State Migration Service
from 20 w.d.
- agreement of the package of documentation with the State Migration Service
- submitting the documents to the State Migration Service
- monitoring of the execution on the question of the permit on leaving for permanent residence abroad
Obtaining the permit on permanent residence abroad
from 1 w.d.
Deregistration place of residence in Ukraine
from 1 w.d.
- applying to the bodies of the State Migration Service on deregistration of residence (extracts)
- putting in the Ukrainian passport the mark "Permanent Residence"
Getting Ukrainian passport to travel abroad marked "Permanent Residence"
from 1 w.d.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GETTING PERMIT ON LEAVING UKRAINE FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE
1. Request on getting permit for permanent stay abroad
2. 4 photos
3. Ukrainian passport for traveling abroad
4. Ukrainian passport
5. Certificate from Tax Service of Ukraine on the payment of the tax on personal income by the applicant and the absence of tax liability on such income tax
To fill out tax declarations we need information about incomes for the last 3 years (including information on payment of military duty and personal income tax), issued in the form of certificates from the place of employment, certified by the director's signature and the seal of the enterprise. It is also necessary to provide information on movable and / or immovable property (existing, sold, donated, etc.) as copies of documents.In case of problems with the payment of taxes, the cost of resolving these issues will be paid separately.
6. Card of a natural person - tax payer (ID)
7. One of the documents (if any)
8. Military card
9. Certificate from the recruiting office about the possibility of departure for permanent residence abroad
10. Certificate of residence registration
11. Power of attorney on the lawyers of our firm from the applicant
12. Receipts for payment of services of the State Migration Service of Ukraine
13. Application for paid service
14. When applying for a permit for permanent residence abroad for the children together with their parents the following documents must be submitted
15. Child’s birth certificate
16. Ukrainian passport for travel abroad
Statement by the other parent, who resides in Ukraine, with the consent to the child's permanent residence with the applicant.
18. Certificate of residence registration of the other parent and a child
19. A statement of the child on his consent to leave for permanent residence abroad with his parents or one of them
We draw your attention to the fact that the personal presence of the applicant when submitting documents to the District Department of the Migration Service is mandatory.
If necessary, the relevant territorial authorities and departments, dealing with the questions of immigration, can claim other documents which specify the grounds for giving permit for permanent residence abroad.
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on execution of the permit for leaving Ukraine on permanent residence abroad for you and your family.
- The Law of Ukraine "On the Procedure for exit from Ukraine and entry to Ukraine citizens of Ukraine"
- Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine "On Approval of the Regulations on the passport of a citizen of Ukraine, on the birth certificate and passport of the citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad"
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On approval of the sample form, the technical description and Procedure of drawing, exchange, transfer, removal, return to the state, invalidation and destruction of Ukrainian passport for travel abroad”
- Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine "On Approving of the Procedure on the applications for exercising documents of Ukrainian citizens for traveling abroad for permanent residence"
- Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine "On Approval of the Procedure on the applications for exercising the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad and travel documents of the child"
- Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine "On Approval of the Procedure for the consideration at the diplomatic missions or consular offices of Ukraine abroad the applications of Ukrainian citizens who have temporarily left Ukraine, and leaving them for permanent residence abroad"