Please note that the availability of the service card and a filled work-book entitles you only to work in the offices of foreign companies in Ukraine, but paradoxically though it might sound, it does not provide the right for long-term stay in Ukraine.In order to legally stay in the country, to depart and re-enter you must apply for a visa, and then a residence permit in Ukraine.
Citizens of the countries with which Ukraine has established a visa regime of entry, including a short visa-free stay (for example, the EU countries, USA, Korea, Japan, etc.), after making a service card must be invited to open a long-term visa. Citizens of most countries of the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) do not have to make a visa and an invitation respectively.
To invite a foreign employee the Representative Office should apply to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
Our lawyers will perform an invitation, fix it up and register it with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine for each of your foreign employee in the shortest possible time (from 3 days) and MOST IMPORTANTLY the on the job!
Entrust the care of your employees to us - professionals!
COST OF SERVICES
Advantages of work with us
- We give consultations free of charge
- We will prepare and submit the documents ourselves
- We will get the documents back from the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine in the shortest time (from 3 days)
- Our company provides services in the field since 2008
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
The order of registration an invitation for foreigner (for employees of foreign company’s representative office)
||from 1-2 w.d.|
|Submission of documents to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade||submission of documents to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade||from 1 w.d.|
|Getting the invitation||getting the invitation||from 2 w.d.|