Search: Business Registration

Invitation for foreigner (from a legal entity)

which must contain the number in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Formations, the registration number, date and other details required by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 1 March 2017 No. 118.   IMPORTANT"JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on the invitations from the juridical person. Business invitation for foreigners from a legal entity You have a lot of Business partners abroad and you want to consult, negotiate, organize

ID (service) card of worker of foreign company’s representative office

Ministry of Economy of Ukraine № 888 from 14.08.2009 "On approval of standards for the provision of administrative services on registration of representative offices of foreign business entities" advice on the issues of making ID cards preparation of an application to the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations

Сonsular legalization

legalized in the Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine" is made; originals: certificates of registration civil assets; certificates of civil registration; other official documents after notary certification of their copies and registeredcomplicated and requires considerable expenses. Therefore, we advise you to turn to the specialists of our company and entrust this business to professionals.  

Work permit

to perform a certain amount of work (services) on the basis of agreements (contracts) concluded between the resident and foreign business entities, provided that the number of skilled foreigners involved in such agreements (contracts),  is not more than half the total number of people working on the terms of agreements (contracts)   IMPORTANT Registration of a foreigner as an employee is possible only after obtaining a work permit. In case of using foreign labor without permission

Did not find the answer?
Get in touch and we will consult you free of charge.

Free consultation