This service is sure to interest the companies that have foreign employees in their staff!
A work permit must be returned to the appropriate employment center that issued it, in the following cases:
- if the validity of the work permit ended
- if the company - the employer and the foreign employee terminate the employment prior to the expiry of the work permit (regardless of the proponent)
And we are ready to help you with this formality! Our lawyers as soon as possible and without your participation will return the work permit of a former employee of the company.
- The Law of Ukraine "On Employment" from 01.10.2011
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 437 of 27.05.13 "Procedure of issuance, extension of the period and revocation of permits for employment of foreigners and stateless persons"
|Return of work permit in Ukraine in issuing office||Standard time: 1 working day||1000 UAH|
List of basic services
- advice on the questions of a work permit returning to the issuing authority
- preparation of an application for a work permit returning
- a work permit returning to the issuing authority
The order of registration required for a work permit returning to the issuing authority
Preparationfrom 1 w.d.
- preparation of an application, power of attorney
- preparation of a set of documentation
Submission of the documents to the Employment Centrefrom 1 w.d.
- submission of the documents to the correspondent Employment Center
- obtaining the application form with a mark about returning the work permit to the issuing authority
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A WORK PERMIT RETURNING TO THE ISSUING AUTHORITY
|1||Request||Original certified by the company seal and signature of the head|
|2||Order for dismissal||Original certified by the company seal and signature of the head||In some cases|
|3||Power of Attorney for our employees from the company||Original certified by the company seal and signature of the head|
* J - Justicon, C - Client
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on a work permit returning to the issuing authority.