Tired of living away from the motherland?! You're not used to all that is foreign?! Or you just need to go back to your permanent place of residence in Ukraine as to the circumstances?! And you as a law-abiding citizen when moving to another country delivered the internal Ukrainian passport and formalized leaving for permanent residence that is marked in your passport of a citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad as permanent residence in another country!
Sure, on returning to Ukraine, you have a question: "How to return your internal passport?". In this case it is necessary to observe a number of formalities!
The algorithm of your actions to obtain an internal passport must be as follow:
- Remove yourself from the consular registration. You might have done it before returning to Ukraine. If you missed this point, do not despair. Deregistration is possible through the organs of the State Migration Service of Ukraine, at the place of future registration.
- Receiving of the internal passport of citizen of Ukraine
- Registration of residence both at the previous residence and at any other.
Our lawyers will relieve you from the hassle and bureaucracy associated with the return to Ukraine from permanent residence abroad, provide you with professional-quality legal support to optimize your costs and will save you time!
The decision is yours!
Advantages of work with us
- Our company provides services in the field from 2008
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- In performing the return to Ukraine from permanent residence abroad it is not the last point to have practice in communication with authorities of the State Migration Service and we have it
- We give consultations free of charge
- We need minimum of documentation; all the other necessary documents will be prepared by our lawyers
- We’ll help you with the registration of the place of residence
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
Citizens of Ukraine, who officially left for permanent residence abroad and got consular registration, may at any time return to Ukraine and obtain the internal Ukrainian passport.
To do this, you must go through the following procedure:
- Remove yourself from the consular registration. This can be done through a diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine in the country of residence (if you are abroad) or through the organs of the State Migration
- Service of Ukraine (if you have finally returned to Ukraine).
- Get a Ukrainian passport and register your place of residence both at the previous residence, and at any other.
Deregistration in the Consulate is confirmed with an appropriate endorsement on the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad
- The Law of Ukraine "On the Procedure for Exit from Ukraine and entry to Ukraine by citizens of Ukraine"
- Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine "On Approval of the Regulations on the passport of a citizen of Ukraine, on the birth certificate and passport of the citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad"
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Rules of registration and issuance of a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad and travel document of the child, their temporary detention and seizure"
- Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine "On Approval of the Procedure for the production of passports according to applications of citizens of Ukraine to travel abroad and travel documents for the child"
- Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine "On Approval of the Procedure for the consideration of applications of Ukrainian citizens who have moved out Ukraine temporarily, the abandonment of permanent residence abroad in the diplomatic missions or consular offices of Ukraine abroad "
|Returning to Ukraine from permanent residence abroad||Standard time: from 40 working days||4000 UAH|
|Accelerated time||by appointment|
List of basic services
- advice on performing return to Ukraine from permanent residence abroad and getting a passport of a citizen of Ukraine
- preparation of the necessary application form, petitions, statement of consent
- payment of state fees and other official payments
- representation of a client’s interests in the Agencies of the Migration Service when submitting the list of documents
- support in obtaining Ukrainian passport for travel abroad with canceled stamp "Permanent Residence"
- representation of the client’s interests when performing the passport of the citizen of Ukraine
- representation of the client’s interests during the registration of residence
List of additional serviceshelp in finding an address registration of residence in Kiev / region - by appointment
The order of registration of returning to Ukraine from permanent residence abroad
Preparationfrom 1 w.d.
- consultation / advice
- notarization of the power of attorney
- preparation of applications, petitions, letters
- preparation of the package of documentation
- payment of state fees and other required payments
Removal from the consular registration in Ukrainefrom 10 w.d.
- agreement of the package of documentation with the State Migration Service
- submitting the documents to the State Migration Service
- monitoring of the execution of removal from the consular registration in Ukraine
- assistance in obtaining Ukrainian passport for travel abroad with canceled stamp "Permanent Residence"
Obtaining the Ukrainian passport and registration of residencefrom 5 w.d.
- submitting the documentation to the State Migration Service
- assistance in obtaining the passport of a citizen of Ukraine
Place of residence registrationfrom 1 w.d.
- request to the State Migration Service on the question of residence registration (residence permit)
- putting a note of registration of place of residence in the passport of a citizen of Ukraine
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PERFORMING RETURN TO UKRAINE FROM PERMANENT RESIDENCE ABROAD
|1||To remove from the consular registration in Ukraine|
|2||Application-request on consular deregistration||Original|
|3||Passport of a citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad with a mark “Permanent residence”||Original|
|4||2 photos||35 x 45mm size|
|5||Receipts for payment of services of the State Migration Service of Ukraine||Original|
|6||To obtain a passport of a citizen of Ukraine and the registration of residence|
|7||Application-request on getting a passport||Original|
|8||Application-request on the registration of residence|
|9||Birth certificate||Original and copy|
|10||Ukrainian passport for travel abroad with canceled stamp "Permanent Residence"||Original and copy|
|11||2 photos||35 x 45mm size|
|12||Document confirming the right on ownership of housing||If the accommodation is not owned by the applicant, in addition, the oral consent or in the form of a notarized declaration of the owner/-s is necessary|
|13||The receipt of payment of state fees and services of the State Migration Service of Ukraine||Original|
|14||Power of attorney on our employees||Notarized|
* J - Justicon, C - Client
If necessary, the relevant territorial authorities and departments of the State Migration Service can claim other documents which specify the grounds to return to Ukraine from permanent residence abroad and getting a passport of a citizen of Ukraine.
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on performing return to Ukraine from permanent residence abroad and getting a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for you and the members of your family.