You are not a citizen of Ukraine but often visit our country?!
You have to stay on the territory of Ukraine for a long time?!
You often face the problem to get employment?!
The best solution of your problem is to perform a permanent residence permit!
Permanent residence - is the maximum list of rights for non-resident!
Having performed a permanent residence in Ukraine, you get the following benefits:
- The number of visits to the country is not limited
- The term of stay on the territory of Ukraine is not limited
- Work permit is not required
- When obtaining a permanent residence permit, you gain the right to import an automobile without getting customs clearance
- A permanent residence permit is unlimited that means you do not have to re-register it in a certain period of time
Thus, the question of permanent residence registration for you has been decided, but how it should be done? In fact, there are several options - either to do it yourself or to order support of this process by specialists with experience and understanding of the migration legislation. We absolutely do not dissuade you from the first option, BUT
Organizing permanent residence permit yourself means:
- "Come back tomorrow, we have lunch"
- "In turn"
- "You do not have all the necessary certificates"
- "It's not us, it's in the 5th box"
- "Please correct the errors and submit again"
Advantages of work with us
- Our company provides services in the field from 2008
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- In performing the permanent residence permit it is not the last point to have practice in communication with authorities of the State Migration Service and we have it
- We give consultations free of charge
- We need minimum of documentation; all the other necessary documents will be prepared by our lawyers
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
The Law of Ukraine "On Legal Status of Foreigners" provides that foreigners can in the prescribed manner immigrate to Ukraine for permanent residence (a long-term visa is issued for entry to Ukraine).
Immigration - is foreigners’ and stateless individuals’ coming to Ukraine for permanent residence in accordance with the law.
Permission to immigrate must be obtained to get the right on immigration to Ukraine for permanent residence.
Immigration permit - is a decision of the specially authorized central body of executive power and its subordinate bodies on issues of immigration, which grants the right to foreigners and stateless persons to immigrate.
Immigration permit is granted for certain categories of immigrants within the immigration quota or without it determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The immigration quota – is a limited number of foreigners and stateless persons, for whom permission to immigrate during a calendar year is provided.
Immigration permit is provided within the immigration quota to the following categories of immigrants:
- scientists and culture figures, whose immigration meets the interests of Ukraine
- highly qualified specialists and workers, whose urgent need is essential for the economy of Ukraine
- individuals who invested into the economy of Ukraine with foreign convertible currency in the amount of not less than one hundred (100) thousand dollars, registered in the order established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- individuals who are full-blood brothers or sisters, grandfathers or grandmothers, grandsons or granddaughters of Ukrainian citizens
- individuals who used to be a citizen of Ukraine
- parents, husband (wife) of the immigrant and his minors
- individuals who continuously resided in Ukraine for three years since obtaining the status of a victim of trafficking in human beings
Immigration permit without immigration quota is available:
- to one of the spouses if the other spouse, with whom he has been married for more than two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, to children or parents of Ukrainian citizens
- to individuals who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are in the care or under the care of the citizens of Ukraine
- to individuals who have the right for citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin
- to individuals whose immigration is of state interest for Ukraine
- to foreign Ukrainians, to foreign Ukrainian families and their children in the event of their common entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
- Immigration permit is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- During this time, you must apply to the Migration Service for processing the permanent residence.
A person who permanently resides outside Ukraine and has received permission to immigrate, is issued a long-term visa by the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine on his appeal.
Upon arrival in Ukraine, an immigrant must apply to the territorial office of the Migration Service of his residence within five working days for issuing a permanent residence permit.
A person who legally stays in Ukraine and has received permission to immigrate, is provided with a permanent residence permit by the territorial office of the migration service within a week from the date of submission of the application.
- According to the Law of Ukraine "On Immigration" the period of consideration of the application on immigration permit must not exceed one year from the date of its submission.
- Within 30 calendar days after getting the permanent residence permit a foreigner should contact the housing office or the territorial offic of the State Migration Service of the place of residence with a statement, according to which he is registered (gets registration), which is put on the form of the residence permit.
- The Law of Ukraine "On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons"
- The Law of Ukraine "On Immigration"
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ukraine of 26 December 2002 p. Number 1983 "On Approval of the Procedure for the immigration quota, the order of the processing of the application for permission to immigrate and its abolition and the implementation of such decisions, order processing and issuing a permanent residence permit"
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ukraine dated March 28, 2012 № 251 "On approval of the execution, preparation and issuance of a permanent and temporary residence permits and technical description of their forms and making changes in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 26 December 2002 № 1983"
- Order of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine dated July 15, 2013 № 681 "On approval of the Interim order of consideration of applications for registration of the permanent and temporary residence permit"
|Permanent residence permit in Ukraine||Standard time: from 65 working days (without the immigration quota)||9950 UAH|
|Standard time: from 85 working days (on the immigration quota||from 9950 UAH|
|Accelerated time: up to 65 working days||if so agreed|
List of basic services
- advice on getting permit for immigration and permanent residence permit in Ukraine
- preparation of the application form for granting a permanent residence in Ukraine
- translation of a foreigner’s passport into Ukrainian
- payment of state fees and other official payments
- representation of a client’s interests in the Agencies of the Migration Service when submitting the necessary documentation
- getting immigration permit
- preparation of the application form on the obtaining permanent residence permit in Ukraine
- submission the necessary documentation to the Agencies of the Migration Service
- obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine
The order of registration permanent residence permit in Ukraine
Preparationfrom 1 w.d.
- consultation / advice
- execution of power of attorney
- translation of all the necessary documents into Ukrainian and their notarization
- execution of clear criminal record
- preparation of application forms, requests, letters
- execution of the package of documentation
Submission of the documents to the State Migration Servicefrom 60 w.d.
- agreement of the package of documentation with the State Migration Service
- submitting the documents to the State Migration Service
- monitoring of the execution on the issue of immigration permit
Obtaining immigration permitfrom 1 w.d.getting the immigration permit
Permanent residence permit executionfrom 5 w.d.
- submitting the documentation to the State Migration Service
- getting permanent residence permit
Place of residence registrationfrom 1-3 w.d.registration of the place of residence according to the address by stamping in the permanent residence permit (if necessary, for additional payment)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GETTING IMMIGRATION PERMIT AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
|1||Request on getting permit for immigration||Original|
|2||Request on permanent residence permit||Original|
|3||Passport||A copy of the translation into Ukrainian, the translator's signature notarized||It is necessary to certify and translate the first page of the passport; in case a visa is necessary, - the page with the visa must be translated and certified,
too.Also it is required to provide a copy of the page of the passport with a stamp on the border crossing (at every crossing the border of Ukraine during the period of obtaining a residence permit)
|4||8 photos||On the matted base, basis 35 x 45mm|
|5||Documentation on having dwelling in Ukraine, where the person obtains the right on registration|
|6||A document that certifies the right on the dwelling||Notarized copy or original and copy|
|7||The owner’s/owners’ letter of consent for registration||Original with a notarized sign of an owner/-s||In case the applicator is not the owner of the dwelling|
|8||The owner’s/-s’ passport|
|9||Document on the place of residence abroad||Original|
|10||Medical certificates stating that the person is not sick:
||Original||With the exception of a spouse of a citizen of Ukraine, (if the marriage lasts more than two years), children and parents of citizens of Ukraine, persons who have the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin|
|11||Clean criminal record on the territory of citizenship||Original||With the exception of a spouse of a citizen of Ukraine, (if the marriage lasts more than two years), children and parents of citizens of Ukraine, persons who have the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin|
|12||Clean criminal record on the territory of Ukraine||Original|
|13||Receipt of payment of the state fee and the services of the Migration Service||Original|
|14||Power of attorney||Notarized copy||On behalf of a foreign citizen to our employees|
|15||In accordance with the category of immigrants one of the following documents is served|
|16||Document confirming the support of the request by the central body of executive power in Ukraine||Original||For figures of science and culture, whose immigration meets the interests of Ukraine|
|17||Documents confirming the compliance of the specialist’ or a worker’s level of qualification with the requirements in the list approved by the central executive authority on Labour and Social Policy||Original||For highly skilled professionals and workers, an urgent need for which is notable for the Ukrainian economy|
Charter and / or registered agreements (Contracts) on investment
|Notarized copy||For those who have implemented foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine in foreign currency in the amount not less than one hundred (100) thousand dollars|
|19||Bank certificate about foreign investment in foreign convertible currency in an amount not less than one hundred (100) thousand US dollars||Original||For those who have implemented foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine in foreign currency in the amount not less than one hundred (100) thousand dollars|
|20||Documents certifying the family relationship with a citizen of Ukraine||Original||For individuals who are full-blood brothers or sisters, grandfathers or grandmothers, grandchildren, spouses of a citizen of Ukraine (if the marriage lasts more than two years), children or parents of Ukrainian citizens|
|21||A document that confirms that the person used to be a citizen of Ukraine||Original||For the individuals who used to be citizens of Ukraine|
|22||Documents certifying the applicant's family relationship with the immigrant and the document that the immigrant has no objection to his immigration and ensures financial security at the level not lower the subsistence minimum established in Ukraine||Original||For parents, husband (wife) of the immigrant and his minors|
|23||The document, which confirms the status of a victim of trafficking in persons, as well as the
document which confirms the permanent legal residence of the person on the territory of Ukraine for three years from the date of obtaining the status of a victim of trafficking in people
|Original||For individuals who permanently resided in Ukraine for three years since the establishment of the status of a victim of trafficking in human beings|
|24||Documents of appointment of guardians or trustees over citizens of Ukraine or documents that certify being placed under guardianship or custody of the citizen of Ukraine||Original||For individuals who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are in the custody or guardianship of Ukrainian citizens|
|25||Documents that confirm that they or at least one of their parents, grandfather or grandmother, full-blood brother or sister were born or permanently resided on the territory that became the territory of Ukraine until July 16, 1990||Original||For individuals who have the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin|
|26||Proposal of the central organ of executive power in Ukraine that immigration of the person is of state interest for Ukraine||Original||For individuals whose immigration has state interest for Ukraine|
* J - Justicon, C - Client
If necessary, the relevant territorial authorities and departments, executing the production of Immigration permit, can claim other documents which specify the grounds for granting permission to immigrate, if it is not contrary to the Law of Ukraine "On Immigration", as well as to invite applicants or other persons to talk.
Documents issued by competent authorities of foreign countries, must be legalized in the established order, unless otherwise is provided by international agreements of Ukraine.
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on getting a permanent residence permit in Ukraine.