You are a foreign family that has resided in Ukraine for a long time and you have recently had a baby?
In addition, you do not want to register a child in your country of citizenship, and want to remain permanently in Ukraine?
Then the first thing to do is to register the child a citizen of Ukraine. I.e. your child will get the citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin!
This will allow you (mother, father, and other close relatives) to issue an immigration permit to Ukraine and to obtain a permanent residence permit, which does not expire! And after 5 years of permanent residence in Ukraine, all your family will be able to join the ranks of our countrymen!
Having received Ukrainian citizenship for your child you get the following benefits:
- The right to issue a permanent residence for all close relatives, and later citizenship for them
- Free education, medical care for the child
- Use of all possible rights of a citizen of Ukraine
Advantages of work with us
- Our company provides services in the field from 2008
- We give consultations free of charge
- Our lawyers in addition to higher legal education have thoroughly studied the practical side of the issue
- In performing citizenship it is not the last point to have practice in communication with authorities of the State Migration Service and we have it
- We need minimum of documentation; all the other necessary documents will be prepared by our lawyers
- We perform citizenship by territorial origin in the term from 15 w. d.
- We guarantee the result, but if it is not reached – there is no demand for payment for our services, and it is directly stated in the contract
- And finally the best characteristic of our work - our clients
Contact us and we guarantee you will achieve the desired result!
A foreign citizen or foreign citizens, who have a child born on the territory of Ukraine, can apply for his acquisition of citizenship of our state.
According to Part 3 Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Citizenship of Ukraine" a child who was born on the territory of Ukraine after the 24 August 1991 and did not acquire citizenship of Ukraine by birth and is a stateless person or a foreigner, to whom an obligation to terminate foreign citizenship is submitted, can be registered as a citizen of Ukraine, at the request of one of his legal representatives.
- After confirming citizenship of the child, his parents will have the right to issue an immigration permit and in future a permanent residence.
- The date of acquisition of citizenship of Ukraine for the child is the date of registration of his acquisition of citizenship of Ukraine, provided for in this article.
- The Constitution of Ukraine
- The Law of Ukraine “On citizenship of Ukraine”
- The Law of Ukraine "On Immigration"
- The presidential decree on organizing the implementation of the Law of Ukraine "On Citizenship of Ukraine".
|Confirmation of the child's citizenship||Standard time: 65 working days||4000 UAH|
|Accelerated time: from 15 working days||6000 UAH|
List of basic services
- advice on a child’s acquisition of citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin (confirmation of a child’s citizenship)
- preparation of an application-request and other documents
- translation of the passport of a foreigner into Ukrainian
- payment of state fees and other official payments
- representation of a client’s interests in the Agencies of the Migration Service when submitting the list of documentation
- obtaining the certificate on the child’s registration to be the citizen of Ukraine
The order of registration confirmation of the child's citizenship
Preparationfrom 1 w.d.
- consultation / advice
- notarization of the power of attorney
- translation of all the necessary documents into Ukrainian and their notarization
- preparation of application forms, declarations on termination of citizenship
- preparation of the package of documentation
Submission of the documents to the State Migration Servicefrom 15 w.d.
- agreement of the package of documentation with the State Migration Service
- submitting the documents to the State Migration Service
- monitoring of the execution on the question of acquisition of citizenship by territorial origin (confirmation of a child’s citizenship)
Obtaining the certificate on a child’s registration to be a citizen of Ukrainefrom 1 w.d.obtaining the certificate on a child’s registration to be a citizen of Ukraine
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF CITIZENSHIP OF UKRAINE FOR A CHILD BY TERRITORIAL ORIGIN
|1||Request on execution of a child’s acquisition of citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin||Original||2 copies|
|2||The child’s request on his concern to acquire citizenship of Ukraine||Original||It is issued if the child is 14-18 years old|
On the matted base, basis 35 x 45mm(submitted if the child is 5 or more years old)
|4||Birth certificate||Original or copy, notary certified|
Passports of parentsPermanent/temporary residence permit in Ukraine
|6||Marriage certificate of parents||Original or copy, notary certified||In some cases, apostille or consular legalization are necessary|
|7||One of the following documents|
|8||Declaration on the absence of a foreign citizenship||Original||For stateless individuals|
|9||Obligation to terminate foreign citizenship||Original||For foreign children who are citizens (subjects) of several states - the obligation to terminate the citizenship of all these states. Submitting the obligation to terminate foreign citizenship is not required for children who are citizens (subjects) of the states which laws provide for automatic termination of citizenship (nationality) of these states simultaneously with the acquisition of citizenship of another state, or if there are international treaties of Ukraine with other countries, citizens of which are the children, termination of citizenship of the individuals of these states is done simultaneously with the acquisition of the citizenship of Ukraine|
|10||Declaration of renunciation of foreign citizenship||Original||Declaration of renunciation from foreign citizenship of the child who has been granted refugee status in Ukraine or asylum in Ukraine, together with the document confirming the child’s refugee or asylum status in Ukraine - for the children of foreigners who have been granted refugee or asylum status in Ukraine|
|11||Request on changing citizenship||Original||For children who are nationals of the states, with which international treaties of Ukraine provide for termination of citizenship of these states simultaneously with the acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship|
|12||Power of attorney on our employees||Notarized|
* J - Justicon, C - Client
If necessary, the relevant territorial authorities and departments, enabling the execution of Immigration, can claim other documents which specify the grounds for registration of citizenship.
Law Firm "JUSTIKON", having many years of experience, offers a full range of legal services on a child’s acquisition of citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin (confirmation of a child’s citizenship)